Makes 2 Servings
- (2) 6-7 Ounce skinless wild salmon fillets
- (2) 3 Medium red potatoes diced into small bite sized pieces
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- (2) Tbsp clarified butter, or ghee melted
- (3) fresh garlic cloves, minced of pressed
- 1 Tsp chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves to garnish
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a very small bowl add melted butter with minced garlic, chili flakes a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously to emulsify.
On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle with half of the garlic butter mixture and toss to get them all coated. Roast in your preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and arrange the salmon in between the potatoes.
Brush with the remaining garlic butter mixture.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
Keep refrigerated in air tight glass containers for up to 3 days.