1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup carrots, shredded
1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
1 cup red onion, diced
1 cup asparagus, diced
1 pound shrimp
Large handful of mixed greens
Chili Lime Vinaigrette Dressing:
3 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon chili powder
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Add cut vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle in olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings to your preference. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Move veggies to the side to make space in the center of the baking sheet and add shrimp in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings and lime juice to your preference. Bake for 5-8 minutes, until shrimp is fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook.
4. Mix dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
5. In a large salad bowl, combine mixed greens, roasted shrimp, veggies, and vinaigrette dressing together.
6. Serve and enjoy!